Sunday 4 March 2012

I deverse a weightloss this week!

Well if i do say so myself i have been so good all week that i will promptly burst into tears if i don't lose weight Tuesday night, i have been very very good and not only that but i have avoided 3 birthday cakes, i made all the food for Sam's party and didn't have any of it, in fact there is still some cake left on the side and i am not having any. I have lived like a saint all week. I have been down  but I'm hoping that i am now on the up, i am so focused on loosing my weight my now, it as become even more important to me as i cannot get sterilised until my bmi drops to 35. That is not to say that i haven't found it hard this week, i am a over eater, i am greedy and to be honest if a slug was covered in chocolate i would probably suck the chocolate off! But i made my own turkey burgers from scratch and i didn't put them in a batch, instead i had a lettuce leaf either side, hows that for dedication??? Can you even begin to understand how hard it was for me to stand by a buffet filled with cakes, doughnuts, muffins, cheese straws, sausage rolls and biscuits to keep my fat fingers away? Seriously if it wasn't for the fact that my chins wobbling every time i drooled i may have just pinched a little, but i figure i seriously need to change my way of thinking, if i can loose 3 stone by the time i reach 30 how great will i feel? and surely i will deserve a birthday cake of my own by then? As a one off mind before i get straight back on it.So please if there is anyone up there after the past month of hell you have made me endure at least make my abstinence from all my favourite foods this week have been worth it! Anything less than 2 pounds will be met by a stomping, fat jiggling, bingo wing flapping paddy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment