Sunday 11 March 2012

trousers-1 me-1

12/2/12
Good morning! I'm a little happy for a Monday! I know I'm a psycho but I'm sure many of you will remember a blog from the beginning of January when i tried to put my work trousers on after Christmas and my belly burst through the zip breaking it. I was so upset as i went yet another size up. Well i kept the trousers and i fixed the zip, they sat on the side of my dressing table, staring at me, making me feel a mixture of disgust and determination. Today i got them back on!!!!! They are not particularly tight either, that ain't to say they are baggy but they are on and not in any danger of breaking, or if they do it will because of my dodgy fixing skills! I feel so happy, to get them trousers on is a big deal to me, they are still a few sizes bigger than i would like, but for once i am going back down the sizes not up them! So we are equal the trousers and i, they broke on me and made me realise what a fat hefalump i am, and now i am wearing them again. However I'm still not happy, cause i wanted to uneven the score, i want to get rid of them trousers because they are too big, for too long they have taunted me and now Ive had enough, so little goals is the way to go and here's mine. I want to get my 1 stone award and I'm hoping it will be this week, then i want my 1 and a half stone, then comes the next size down work trousers, 2 stone and wearing a proper pair of jeans- i have them upstairs ready and waiting, by real jeans i mean ones with zips and buttons not elasticated waists. These are my goals for now. I never ever want to have to write another blog where clothes have broke on me, i want to just get slimmer and more confident again, i want to wear my red high heels and scream look at me! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment