Saturday 3 March 2012

send willpower my way!

3/2/12
Firstly apologies that so many days have passed without a blog, my baby boy as been poorly most of the week and i have had very little sleep, on the times i was awake i was cleaning up sick and dealing with a broken washing machine. Anyway im glad to report that the diet is going really well this week, i have been very good despite being my time of the month so im hopeful that tuesday will be a loss, a loss i so despertly want! But i need you all to send me some willpower cause tomorrow is my baby boys birthday! Sam will be 5 and hes having a party, now im confident i will not pick at the buffet food but what worries me is avoiding his birthday cake! I am a big cake monster and i know its going to kill me not to have any but really do i want to spoil my dream of being thin, of being accepted and being able to wear my red heels with pride over a piece of cake? I know i dont really need any and i know that there will be other birthday cakes but being the greedy over eater that i am it is going to be hard to resist. So i need some willpower sending my way cause while my whole world is falling apart around me at the moment the one thing i can control is my weight and i will not be one of those women that are stuck in their beds unable to have a life xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment