Saturday 31 March 2012

Ive turned my boyfriend into a secret eater!

Ok so i myself am talking about how obsessive i have become and now i appear to be getting worse! Im obviously not improving cause i caught my boyfriend eating! That's right CAUGHT, he was hiding away in the kitchen trying to sneakily eat so i wouldn't notice! Now my boyfriend is perfect in my eyes, i have never put him on a diet and i have never said anything about what he eats, so why the secret eating????? He feels he cant eat food in front of me especially if it is 'forbidden' food. I mean jesus i'm not that bad am i? What does he think i will do? Rugby tackle him to the floor and steal it off him? Lick it off his lips as i am so possessed by the sight of chocolate? Or scold him for eating non diet food? Of course not, for a start i can be scary when i am detoxing from all those oh so terrible, full of fat, sugary but oh so gorgeous treats but i have never stopped anyone else from eating. In fact i have to buy it! Bless him he said he just wanted to support me,and hes been so good but i dont need him to stop him being himself, i just need him to respect my diet and take his hands OFF MY SUGAR FREE JELLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment