Saturday 24 March 2012

tick tock tick tock

So after my horrendous weight gain Tuesday I am back on it like a ninja, the moment i stood on them scales still haunts my dreams now and I am so gutted that I got so far to only put some back on again, this week I really want the damage to have been undone. I think the last few weeks have been particularly bad because I had nothing to look forward too, everything was falling apart around me and I just thought whats the point. How I regret it now, cause everything can change in a week! Don't get me wrong things have yet again been very tough Ive had moment of despair but then we got some really good news! My marvellous boyfriend had a rebate in his wage slip and you know what that means.....MY 30th BIRTHDAY WEEKEND IS BACK ON!!!!!!!! Can i undo the damage tho so that I don't look like a hippo with make up on in the hot tub? Can I get back on track so I'm not sat on the beach covered up???? The pressure is on! I have to loose every week to reach my self set target , Ive got till July and I still have 2 stone 4lbs to go! Even I am beginning to think that might be a push, well it wasn't until I binged and got drunk on chocolate! The clock is ticking and the clothes need to get looser! The clock is ticking and I need to get my confidence back. The clock is ticking and I need to be happy with myself xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment