Tuesday 13 December 2011

Life of an Overeater- The dangers of exercise

13/12/11
Ok so as i have already said i once lost huge amounts of weight, taking me to my slimmest of 12 stone. My trusty wii fit helped me in this, i was obsessed with it, I set myself a daily target of 300 calories and I even went on at 5am before I went to work! Anyway I got out the habit of doing it when I split with my husband (more on that later) , well the other night perhaps feeling guilty about doing this blog and not showing that I am not one of these fatties that lie on the sofa and get my poor partner to feed me pizza (although im sure if he offered i could be convinced) I dusted off the wii fit board and prepared to exercise.
Now picture the scene my lovely fairly new boyfriend who still hasnt seen all my faults is doing the ironing (yes he is a good one!) and i am lay on the floor preparing to do a jackknife. For those of you that dont know what this exercise is you lie on the floor and lift your legs up at the same time as your arms to do a sit up, so im lay there in my pjs with no bra on and lift my legs and arms only to squeeze out the most enormous trouser ripping fart, seriously the whole house shook. My bf stood there in shock/disgust/amusement and I almost died with embaressment, but i figure the damage as been done right? wrong! as I gallently plod on on my quest for one belly not 3 I fart with every single repetition, and there was 10!
So let me introduce you to the dangers of exercising while fat, my bf no longer thinks i am a lady and as aptly named me 'queen of quiffs' but i have found that I am obviously not fat......just full of shit.....literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment