Monday 26 December 2011

Life of an Overeater- Temptations

26/12/11
So this is it, its boxing day and officially i should start today, im going to start today, i have to start today, cause a week today i am expected to get in my work trousers which to be fair was snug on my last shift and if yesterday was anything to go by if i dont start today i have no chance of getting in them without a very pronouced camel toe. Its going to be very hard to get through this next week, it seems people know me very well, cause as of yesterday we now have a huge tub of celebrations (can i celebrate my weightloss in advance with chocolate) two big boxes of biscuits, chocolate no less, very posh and i have a feeling very moreish! A box of chocolate seashells and a terry chocolate orange ( trust me it aint terry's its so very very much mine! so dont even dare try touching it). Now being as health conscious as i am i have checked all the use by dates, cause i cant risk them going to waste just incase i was forced to eat them this week or perhaps even today. The good news is, or is it? is that they dont go out of date till easter at the earliest, so logically i should be able to diet religiously till easter and still enjoy all my goodies. However in Julie logic i know that everyday for the next few months i am going to have to walk past that cupboard, hear it whispering to me, smell the sickly sweetness and instead make do with the drool from my mouth for nourishment.I mean even my new socks say i love sweets, i mean what chance do i have!
But i have no choice i have to do this, cause even my pictures from yesterday dont look anygood unless they are out of focus, far away or just show my boobs, cause my 3 enormous chins take over everything! So heres the plan from today as yesterdays binge fest didnt put me off chocolate, i am going to paint all day, i am going to try and resist temptations but im not going to beat myself up about it, cause i am also going to exercise, every day and hope that this will make up for the fact that a slice /(or two) of chocolate orange may accidently fall into my mouth. Merry christmas chins, merry christmas bingo wings and merry christmas belly 1, 2 and not forgetting 3 your days are numbered! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment