Tuesday 13 December 2011

Life of an Overeater- The girl who cant say no

14/12/12
So yesterdays food intake- a pot of rumblers, 281 cals then a weightwatchers chicken wrap- 337 cals, two kingsmill flat bread and 4 weightwatchers sausages 420 cals and a pot of porrige 213 cals so a grand total of.....1251cals! well done fatty!!!
Right the real calorie intake yesterday! all of the above but a very kind workmate bought in some chocolate bars instead of christmas cards, now i could have said no, i know i could after all i had all the usual mantra's running through my head ' a minute on the lips a lifetime on the hips' . My belly screaming through my trousers ' think of me, think of the pressure i am under' but that purple shiny paper had a louder voice ' you know you want me!' So I ate it, and in my defense it was a purple one, everyones favourite quality street sweet in a bar, no one could refuse that right? and i broke it into pieces so the calories fell out ( that works right?) and if im honest i was on that chocolate like a tramp on a fiver! It was gorgeous i swear my mouth actually had a orgasm unfortunatly that itself only lasted 2 minutes not that i was counting. So the day rumbles on, and i know i should just cut my loses and work out that little bit more, but then a lovely work friend gets her said chocolate bar out of her pocket a few hours later, needless to say it was now a gooey melted mess! At this point i was grieving the loss of a perfectly good chocolate bar when she just shrugs and says ' i forgot to eat it' my jaw literally dropped! Now in 29 years i have forgotten my keys, my purse even my mobile phone but i have NEVER EVER forgot to eat! I guess my problem is im simply a girl that cant say no but today is a new day i have my weightwatchers wrap ready wish me luck guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment