Friday 10 February 2012

Back to the drawing board

10/2/12
Ok so the results are in and to be honest im a little bit gutted, i have lost this week thankgod, but ive only lost what i put on last week! So thats no more parts i can colour in, no where near on track for my target now and i can just head butt the wall in frustration! This week, i havent touched my nieces birthday cake, i havent cheated in anyway, i have cut down on my daily calories everyday and i have been doing half an our on the step every other evening, so why have i lost so little? I used to constantly loose weight last time, last time it didnt feel like such a chore. So ive decided that i am going to have to go to a slimming club, i really didnt want too as to be honest i havent got the money. I know its only a fiver a week but i honestly dont have that. After a christmas with 5 kids to buy for i still havent scrapped back the money from then. Add that to my shopping bill, my mortgage etc and my wages just dont cover it. That was why i decided to go it alone, however this week i have also made a monumental decision, i am quitting smoking. Once ages ago i tried to quit and ended up eating a whole loaf of bread before ten thirty in the morning! So this time i have one of those fake cigarettes, its only day two but we will see how i go, if i can quit smoking then im going to have a bash at a slimming club, feeling such a failure today xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment