Thursday 2 February 2012

Im a hippo

3/2/12
Ok its official, i am a big fat pink hippo, i have two many folds of skin to count, my face is big and i probably have the same amount of teeth as a hippo, as youve probably guessed weigh day did not go well.....I put on 1 and a half pound, how can i put on? how can i put on such a huge amount as well? Im gutted i could quite literally cry, i havent done anything wrong! I have been so strict, i have been a slave to my diet, i even ate frozen meat on my sandwiches, cause the fridge was playing up and the only alternative i had was chocolate spread. This is the point in my diet when i usually think stuff it, and trust me the way im feeling today im very tempted to buy and eat every bloody type of kitkat chunkys there are! What am i going to do? What have i done wrong? and what the hell can i do to increase my chances next week, cause you see next week as just got even more important now, to stay on track with my weightloss i have not only got to loose what i have gained but also loose extra, so i dont go on my romantic birthday break as a whale that got washed up on the beach! Am i always going to be fat? It certainly feels that way to me now, only yesterday someone reminded me that they could tell i had put on weight, its nice being told that! Im fed up, really truely fed up, fed up to the point of im considering a week of laxatives and hoping to god i pick up a sickness bug. Im now two weeks behind and trust me it sucks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment