Tuesday 21 February 2012

feeling good!

22/2/12
So yesterday was my weigh day after the first week on my new diet, i was so nervous i went between thinking i had'nt lost to thinking i may have put on on! I have done so much cooking, used new vegetables and ate more than i ever could when i was calorie counting so to say i was scared was an understatement. So imagine my complete shock and joy when i lost 7lb! half a stone i could'nt believe it and i could'nt stop smiling, things like this dont happen to fatties like me. It was just the boost i needed and i've woke up this morning excited to be carrying on with the diet. Being a seasoned dieter i am aware of a few facts tho, 1) i will have to watch my weight for the rest of my life, 2) I wont lose that much next week and 3) its still going to take willpower. But i am so excited to have such a boost and such a good start, if i can loose 2lb a week from now on then i will reach my self set target of 3 stone by July. I'm 30 in July and that 3 stone off would be that i would be overweight not obese at the age of 30, and that is what i want. I have never felt so inspired in all my life. For now tho i have some little targets that i can achieve more quickly than my birthday to keep me going, the first is revenge on the work trousers mentioned in earlier posts, as you will remember they burst open on me just after christmas forcing me to get a bigger size. These have now been fixed and i am determined to wear them again, so when i get into them again that will be another goal reached. The second is to wear jeans again, i mean proper jeans not the elasticated fat jeans im wearing at the moment. You know what tho for the first time in about a year i feel that i will be able to do this xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment