Monday 13 February 2012

today is a fresh start

14/2/12
Apologies for the lack of blogs over the past few days, i have been finding things really tough, since i have been forced to quit smoking, i have been so tearful and believe it or not physically ill! The headaches have been banging and i havent been that great on my diet, i admit when things have got tough and i have tears and snot running down my face i have succumbed to a few bad foods for the comfort value. Today however is a new start for me, i am starting weightcare tonight and while i am very nervous i am also a little excited at maybe finding a diet that works, i am hoping the need for a fag will gradually decrease as well and i can finally get my weight back under control. I know when i get weighed tonight i will be heavier than i was friday and i know i will be embaressed but i also know i need to do this, i have some great support going with me so im hopeful that a kick up the arse will be there when i need it! Wish me luck guys i need it now more than ever xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment