Tuesday 14 February 2012

Weetabix, weetabix win win win!

15/2/12
So last night was my first night at weightcare and i was so nervous, but i have got to say what a nice group of ladies, it was relaxed informative and very inspiring, i left feeling that i can do this! I knew i was going to weigh more than i did on friday, cause i have been very up and down and i was also fully dressed and it was the end of the day, but the results werent as bad as i feared. However i have decided to scrap my fat stick woman and do a fresh one, this time i will have more segments to fill in, my aim is too loose 3 stone by my 30th in july, so therefore i will now have 42 pounds to loose, i know i can do it! I just need to get my head round the diet a little, so today is going to be a little iffy and i am going to be consulting my book like a bible, having only 10 minutes to eat a lunch at work will be difficult so thats going to take some forward thinking, however after work i am going shopping and i am going to be trying some of the recipes on there, but i forgot to mention i am a hopeless cook so maybe this will improve my kitchen prowess too!However i do have one confession to make this morning............I have had a fag! Im gutted been doing so well but yesterday my charming son broke the charger on my fake fag and im in full panic mode! I dont think i can do it without them and i certainly cant afford a pack of fags so im stressing a little this morning, add to the fact that yet again i had zero sleep last night and it doesnt make a very strong bunny! I feel i am letting everyone down and im already worrying about where my next fix is going to come from, so today is mission day! Mission fag charger, mission shopping and mission cooking! It could be a long day.............................xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment