Thursday 9 February 2012

nearly truth time again!

9/2/12
So another tough week is almost over, after i put on weight last week i need at least 3lb to have claimed myself back and be on the right track again, i have been super extra doubly good this week, do i feel like i have lost? maybe a little but not alot, still tomorrow morning will be the day when i either do a dance or sob into my pillow. I have been so good this week that i have not even had a piece of my nieces 18th birthday cake! I would like to say i was super strong and didnt want it, but i took the wimps way out and gave it to the kids to keep the temptation away. I have also twice this week been forced to go into shops and see the kitkat chunkys staring at me, the fact that i am majorally skint as added to the fact i walked back out the shop without any chocolate! Every cloud as asilver lining right? Today is also my lovely boyfriends birthday, normally i would make him a cake, but this year i am being a terrible girlfriend and i havent cause i like to lick the bowl too much! Gawd some people just never grow up do they! We also will not be going out for lunch or i wont be joining him for a drink this evening! I might as well be a nun! Still im making it up to him by taking him shopping for fishing gear so i guess he isnt too bothered about a cake, the kids will be gutted tho! Im fact after a tough tearful start to the week im feeling very strong so that bloody black thing on my bedroom floor that flashes far too many numbers at me, better bloody be kind tomorrow or its going to take a battering!
Thanks once again for the support and keep sharing with your friends for me please, the support really does keep me going, and please please please keep legs, fingers toes crossed for me tomorrow! You will be the first to know the results xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment