Tuesday 7 February 2012

Im a chicken too!

7/2/12
So yesterday i decided i really needed to do some more exercise, there is only one exercise i actually enjoy is swimming, i used to go with my friend but now i go to work everyday and then have to get the kids straight from school so i had to stop that. So last night i set my alarm early cause on a monday night the kids stay overnight with their dad. The aim was to go swimming as soon as it opened at 7am giving me an hour to swim then back home in time for a cuppa before work. However this morning when my alarm went off and i got up, i suddenly felt very panicky, this would be the first time ever that i would be going alone, then i was worried that it would be packed with slim, very fit people trying to get a very fast 60 lengths in before work and i would slow them all down. What if it was packed and everyone looked at me? Suddenly i just couldnt face it, i dont feel good enough to be able to go. So i chickened out, how can the girl that seems so confident to everyone else but scared to go to her local swimming pool and try her god damn hardest to shift some of her blubber. This confidence thing really needs to be worked on, it is now too late to get a swim in before work and i have lost my only chance this week, im a bit annoyed with myself, friday is creeping ever closer and im still feeling like a hippo in a tutu. so there is obviously only one answer.....I need to win the lottery and build myself a private swimming pool where i can set my blubber free xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment