Saturday 4 February 2012

jeans and genes!

I think recently i have been focusing too much on the major reasons i want to loose weight, health, beauty, acceptance- yeah bore off Julie. So lets focus on the little reasons i want to loose weight, things i can still do as a hippo just not as successfully. One of them is jeans, ah good old fashioned denim- in other words a nightmare in blue ( and for once i am not talking about my work uniform). I have at this present moment in time 3 pairs of jeans in my wardrobe, none of them fit me and they have all been wore before, these are my most comfortable jeans i have ever owned. Problem is they dont fit me anymore and i am sick to death of wearing leggings- extremely comfortable i admit, but im not sure even my leggings could stretch over my thighs anymore. Then there is the good old elasticated trousers, again comfortable but not very slimming or attractive, no matter how many tops i pair with them! I just want to get back into those jeans, they are all different sizes so one at a time! I know i could buy a bigger pair, i know that evans do loads of jeans but i dont want them jeans, i want my jeans! At this point i am pouting and stamping my feet. You see to me these jeans symbolise being able to go into a shop and not care what the pattern is ( remember stripes make you look like a pregnant zebra, or the colour ( black always flatterns right?) I want to say im feeling happy today and i want to dress in bright yellow without looking like a tent at glastonbury! Seriously looking at my wardrobe at the moment people must think that i am in permanent mourning! I want to show my personality on the outside, i want to walk up to complete strangers and say see these jeans? They didnt fit my last week, but obviously i would also like to be able to breathe when i am wearing the jeans not just be able to get them on. Fat girl fainting is not a good look guys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment