Sunday 26 February 2012

These things are sent to try us :(

27/2/12
Ok now i am certain that i will have put on weight tuesday, it will be a miracle if i loose, cause things have gone terribly wrong. First of all i have come on, great nice and early and so so unwanted, then yesterday was the most stressful day of year so far. I had a busy day as usual what with having 3 kids and 2 stepchild over for the day it was always going to be busy. So Sam had a party 1-3, george had to go to his friends 2-6 and my stepchildren needed to be back at their mums over coventry at 6pm. So i took Sam to the party and left him there to get back and ferry george around, just as i was coming down the bypass my brakes went. I was scared and pissed off as i very carefully got my car back home, only to find that the brake pipe had wore away, so i no longer have a car. As if that wasnt bad enough, sam was stuck at the wacky and we had the stepkids to get back home. I completely fell apart, sobbing through the afternoon, things are really tough at the minute as it is, i cant afford to get the car fixed and im supposed to be at the doctors this afternoon. Thing is with me, i put on weight when i stress, its almost like my body just to get that one last kick while im down makes me hold on to every fat module i own when im stressing. I think i was the only bride in the world that put on weight before her wedding.Ive woke up this morning feeling like crap, tried worn out bloated and with red eyes, when am i going to get a break? I could just curl up in ball and hide from the world right now, so tomorrows weigh day will probably be a wash out, thats if i get there at all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment