Thursday 2 February 2012

The kiss of death?

2/2/12
Ok we are into month 2 of my diet! Can you believe that i have not eaten a doughnut or a kitkat chunky in 2 months? jesus times are tough! So tomorrow is weigh day yet again and secretly im hoping for 2lb weight loss, but heres the thing! I think i may have given myself the kiss of death. All week i have felt thinner, this is the first time i feel like i have actually lost some weight and was quite looking forward to the numbers of doom, this morning however i have woke up feeling like a hippo in a tutu, i feel huge! Sorry that should read HUGE!! I dont feel like i have lost any weight at all, and now i am panicking ever so slightly, obviously i went out last saturday night but i have been so good since and i felt like i had cleansed that out of my body pretty quick, this morning i feel like i have been to a all you can eat buffet and put on zillions and zillions of pounds! Its too early in the 'game' to not be loosing now, i am still officially dead on the good old bmi calculator and all my bellies will still not fit in my enormous pants. I have never wanted too loose so badly in all my life, 2lb would be just fabulous and really keep me on track for my target, but am i going to do it? As its the day before weigh day that i have decided to feel like hippo i guess its all in the hands of the gods now, i do hope he realises tho that by not partaking in the Kitkat chunky challenge i am really giving this a 110%! Keep everything crossed guys cause this hippo wants to be a smaller hippo this time tomorrow! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment