Tuesday 31 January 2012

The wierd world of me :/

31/1/12
Remember that programme from years ago beadles about? well yesterday i thought i might have possibly been in it and then i realised beadle is dead and actually i just have a weird life. So i finished work and went straight down to the solicitors i have a deadline to get some paperwork in for my divorce and thanks to a mixture of lloyds tsb and royal mail, my paperwork took over a week to bloody come leaving me 2 days to get them to the solicitor and into the court! So anyway i rushed into the solicitors and am just walking back when i decide to look in a curtain shop, as im perusing the lovel purple curtains i have my eye on, i see two teenage girls, they cant have been more than 20 stood outside the shop looking at me. Wondering if i have a stray piece of food on my lip or something i look away only to hear one of them say ' it is her, its the one that writes about eating too much'. So i turned round and smiled. Now its great to be regonized but when i was a little girl in ruby slippers i was dreaming of stardom not being regonized for filling my fat face!
Still in shock i decide to nip to the asda to get some more bits (diet of course) when as soon as i have got in the foyer this woman of about 40 comes up to me, tears streaming down her face, shaking like a leaf saying can you help me my husband cant understand me- to which she hands me her phone! So im guessing she is stressed about something and in her tearful state she cant make herself understood. So on the phone to someone else husband i explain who i am and that she is really quite upset could he perhaps come and get her? |To which he said ' oh shes just having a panic attack tell her to get a grip and get the bloody shopping' then he put the phone down! Now what am i supposed to do really? So i tell her to calm down go outside and take a few deep breaths, later i learnt i should have told her to take slow breathes so now im worrying i probably made her pass out and a ambulance was called and she never did get the 'bloody shopping'.
I tell you one thing tho it certainly took my mind off eating!!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment