Wednesday 11 January 2012

ben, jerry and me

12/1/12
So tomorrow is my weigh day and im a bit worried about it if i am honest, i have been super strict this wee and i havent put a foot wrong, but i dont feel any lighter, plus i have a confession. Last night i stood on the scales, i know i shouldnt have, and it was night time i was fully clothed etc but i felt like i had failed cause i was still exactly the same weight. Now i am dreading tomorrow morning cause what if i havent lost any? I dont think i can cope with that when i have been so so good, and not cheated once not even with a little sweet.Im worried that if i dont loose i will go back to the 2 men in my life that always make things better....ben and jerry.
Of course i am talking about ice cream, we have a turbulant relationship me, ben and jerry i hate it and love it at the same time, while going through my divorce i went through tubs of the stuff and made me feel so much better, but then it did the dirty on me and made me put all this weight back on. Still I have trouble staying away tho. I always turn to them when things get tough, it is my proper drug, my forbidden fruit (ha ha if only it was fruit hey!) There as been so many times this week i have just wanted to turn to my old ways, ive had a rubbish week at work with certain 'grownups' throwing their dummy out their pram, i have lost another kitchen door thanks to an over hungry Sam that just couldnt take no, its january and im struggling to find the money for the constant fresh fruit, but i have stuck to it cause i just cant bear to be hiding away from the camera for another year, to wear clothes that dont show anything. I ask you all to keep everything crossed for me cause trust me if i havent lost at least 2lb there will be tears at breakfast and i fear that breakfast may be a threesome if you know what i mean xx

No comments:

Post a Comment