Sunday 15 January 2012

I'm poorly :(

15/1/12
Im ill! I feel so rough writing this, my throat kills, my head is banging and everytime i cough my stomach clenches and makes me whimper. It started yesterday afternoon and kind of put a dampner on everything, although im feeling rough as a badgers arse so cheating is impossible, i spent all day on the sofa doing no exercise at all! Im pretty sure my belly feels bigger already! Ive just got no energy at all and it feels horrible im begining to wonder whether perhaps this is withdrawel as ive abused my body so much in the past its come to see fat as a necessity. My nose is red like rudolph and i know i dont look attractive i mean im lounging around in my pjs, my boobs down to my knees, red nose, no makeup and hair so greasy i can tie it back without a bobble-not good. I need to get  my mojo back and quick time, why does everythign seem more of a big deal when your ill?  Sorry this is a short blog if the fog in my head clears i will try and fill you in more later today xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment