Tuesday 10 January 2012

I aint gone pop yet!

10/1/12
I have been feeling really good lately with all the possitive comments i have been getting, i really feel like this blog is 'chicken soup' for my soul, but one thing i have not lost is my sense of hunour, i mean come on youve got to have one havent you! Take today for example, my son the notourious Sam (yet again) came in from school and as usual he is starving! So two packets of crisps, 3 jaffa cakes and a whole punnet of grapes he declares he is still starving. Trying to get him to leave of the food for just 5 minutes i say to him ' surely you cant have room for anymore you will pop' to which he replied ' I wont, your really fat and you havent popped yet' .Yeah thanks Sam! Brought me back down to earth tho, i have been feeling 'thinner' in my head which i think is half the battle most of the time, no matter what anyone says it is how you feel yourself not numbers that define your head. With that one sentence tho i realised that people still see me as fat, i may have lost 3lb and got my arm down the back of my trousers but according to my bmi im dead and everyone else cant literally see that 3lb. But I still have my sense of humour, and it is funny, im hoping one day he will call me a thin mummy, but maybe until that day i should just walk round with a sign round my neck saying '-3lb' or i could also shove my hands down my back every few minutes!
Talking of pounds tho, its not only weight you loose, im skint! why is healthier stuff always more expensive and i always seem to be in the shop buying more fruit etc, seriously its like torturing us twice! I have to bypass the walnut whips and buy grapes which are 3 times as much and lets be honest in the taste test a walnut whip would win hands down! However im feeling positive, here i get to right down my thoughts and share with you everything, i feel i am finally doing something and more importantly i know inside of my head is healing. Its nearly friday and i hope to god i can report some more weightloss to you, im trying hard peeps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment