Tuesday 17 January 2012

Toothache and diets

18/1/12
Ok for the last 2 days i have had toothache :( the pain is a nightmare and im petrifried of dentists, but it got to the point where if the dentist didnt take it out i would bloody pull the thing out myself. The bad news is tho I cant get them removed till friday! Now if you have been following my blog, you will know that friday is my weigh day, so if i dont loose weight this week and then have to get my teeth removed then im going to be a very mardy girl-with a numb mouth! However my other problem with having to wait until friday is not just the pain but the pure fact that i will have to weigh myself with my teeth still in my head is playing on my mind, i mean surely them 2 teeth that are getting pulled friday will at least weigh a 1lb?? Is the whole world conspiring against me? Which brings me to my second tooth/diet related problem. Im finding it almost impossible to eat, at first i thought that was great and was expecting a huge loss, but i swear as the days have gone by i can hear my fat cells crying in agony and screaming ' oh no shes never going to feed us again we better stay put so she can last a bit longer' Dont mean to be rude but fat cells- just do one!
I am starving tho and diet food is not really 'tooth sympathetic' if you know what i mean! Apples? i cant bleeding bite that hard! Meat? I cant chew and trust me if one little chick gets stuck in my mouth im going to cry- and paddy! The only things that i will be able to eat without inflicting more agony upon myself is ....ice cream, trifles and if i suck it for long enough chocolate, you can see why im just not really eating at the moment! It seems to be hot things that are bringing the pain out worse and im desperate for a cup of tea! Im really feeling quite mardy and fed up right now, i need a huge weightloss and a set of falsies to cheer me up i reckon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment