Monday 2 January 2012

Life of an Overeater- The ugly sister

2/1/12
So day number 5 for me and although im being really really strict, i am suffering big time! Just a few more days and my stomach will realise I am not going to give in to its tantrums. So i thought i would focus on exactly why I want to loose weight. And the photo above is just 1 of the reasons! Spot the odd one out? Yeah me too! From day one i was the different sister, i assure you I am of the same parentage just for some reason i seem to have got the dark fat gene and my sisters seem to have the skinny blonde one. My mum had this photo done for her birthday and when i first saw it i thought it looked like some random dude had ran in off the street and crashed a photo session, unfortunatly that dude was me.And that dude even had such a fat face you couldnt see her eyes and she also ended up looking a bit chinese. To think that picture takes pride of place on my mums wall! Sometimes it can be hard being the 'underdog' or in my sisters shadows, no one ever puts me in the same family, sometimes people even compare me too them. People meet my sisters and when they mention that they have another sister they expect a carbon copy of them, and then i appear, suprise! they certainly broke the mold with me. I admit part of me as always wanted to look like them to be slim, blonde light eyed and beautiful. I imagine a few ex boyfriends have even thought 'geez i chose the wrong sister'. Growing up I always felt i should be more like them, to copy how they dressed and act the same although my mum bless her as always told me i am who i am and we are all beautiful in our different ways. It is hard sometimes to believe this tho when the world tells me i should look like my sisters.
It does have its good points tho, for a start no one as ever forgotten which sister i am. They get the others confused very easily but me with my dark hair, eyes, big boobs and big mouth to match is quite easily the remberable one, once youve met me you never forget me! When i slimmed down last time, i even attempted to dye my hair lighter to see if i could look like them, it wasnt to be i just ended up looking a bit ginger and soon resorted to a bottle of crimson passion to go back to the real me. This time there will be no silly attempts to look like them, this time i just want to be a sexbomb! I know I know i have a distance to go but at least then i will be known as the 'dark sister' not the 'fat sister' back later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment