Thursday 12 January 2012

the results are in!

13/1/12
Well its weigh day, and i was up at 5 past 5 to weigh myself! not sure if that is pure craziness or dedication! I also needed a wee so maybe that was why i really woke up! Anyway all week i have been strict as, i managed to fit my hand down the back of my trousers, i didnt reach for the chocolate when Sam pulled yet another kitchen door off (can i just say it makes dieting even harder with no cupboard doors cause you can see everything!) and i had a little panic when i weighed myself the other night and i hadnt budged but...................I lost 3lb! I am chuffed to bits! thats 3 pieces of my fat stickwoman i can colour in and only 36 spaces left to go! Ok so 36 is still alot before my self set deadline of july but 36 is better than 39 and i am so hoping that next week it will be better again.
Which leads me to my next question, do i have a cheat day or not? Before i used too every friday but only if i lost, sometimes it would be a drink on a friday night, other times a take away, it kept me focused and if i really really craved something i could 'bank' it for a friday, but was this also where i went wrong? Cause with everything that subsequently happened in my life, my cheat day started to become a cheat weekend, then eventually i was dieting only a couple of days a week. So heres where i want your input again, do i have a sneaky cheat today or do i try and stick it out for another few weeks ( i have gone 2 weeks without a cheat). For a foodoholic like me this is a major achievement, but im in two minds, part of me is at this very moment (yes i know its only 6.10 am) drooling over the thought of a chocolate bar, but the other part of me is thinking would i ruin next weeks chances if i did this? Dilemma's hey! probably as tough as they get!
Im so happy that i can report a loss to you this week and its all thanks to you guys, this blog is helping me tremendously and i sure at least 1lb of my loss is due to shaking off the guilt! Now if you will excuse me i have 3 spaces to colour in! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment