Tuesday 10 January 2012

trousers-1 me- 1....were equal

10/1/12
Now im sure pretty much all of you read my blog last week when i spent the morning sobbing into my quilt as my quivering belly burst through my trousers and i had to get a bigger pair. Well today i report good news, that i have equalled the score between me and my trousers. Are you ready for this????? Today I........Stuck my hand down the back of my trousers! Up to my elbow no less! Now i know that they are hardly falling off me or anything, and im not quite needing a belt to keep my arse from saying 'peek-a-boo' but this is progress!Im a little complexed as to why my back seems to have shrunk tho and not either of my two bellies. Im not complaining dont get me wrong, loosing weight from anywhere is great but my back? I wasnt anti my back anyway, i mean it cant offend me cause i cant see it (is this where someone writes to tell me actually my back as been making them feel ill for years?) It does its job and keeps me upright most of the time, it appears to have all the bones and i can actually feel them (unlike my hip bones which im sure are still under there somewhere).
Its all progress tho afterall, im just hoping that i dont loose an inch of my big toe next week! I remember when i lost weight last time and the bone in my neck showed, i swear to god it was the first time i had ever seen a bone there, the excitement was almost too much to bear! i ran round telling everyone look at my bone and i kept touching it so much that it was permantly red for the first few weeks,until i found i also had a bone on my wrist then that became my new favourite bone. So what to do this time i mean i am major excited about the whole hand down the back of my trousers thing but i cant walk round work with my hand down there, or say to people 'see how far your hand can go' So i am not going to mention it, except on here of course where i have obviously bragged about it for the last half hour! So this is my new bragging ground, as well as my crying ground, my purging ground and everything else, gawd you guys do have to listen to some nonsense bless you! Right if you will excuse me im just off to stick my hand down the back of my trousers ;) till later xx

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work! I hope when you hit your personal target you keep this blog going... It always brightens up my day! :)

    ReplyDelete