Sunday 1 January 2012

Life of an Overeater- A very sober new years!

1/1/12
Happy new year everyone! I hope that you had a fantastic start to new year and i imagine plenty of you are waking up to the realisation that then chocs are now forbidden. Me I started days ago and boy am i finding it tough, the first few days are always the worst as your stomach shrinks and realises that no matter how much it growls all its going to get is water or tea. I spent most of yesterday on the loo- dont worry not with that end i wouldnt be so lucky! But weeing like a race horse cause i drank cuppa after cuppa after cuppa to try and bloat me so i wouldnt snack. Last night was the first new years eve i have ever spent sober (except when pregnant) we sat played games and watched tv while everyone else ate celebrations and biscuits and cake and i had a cup of tea! This morning i have woke up already dreaming of my lunch! But it will be worth it i know it will, im hoping to have a great year and i have many things to aim for. Im turning 30 in july and me and the bf are thinking of having a long weekend away at some log cabin with a hot tub, and trust me even though it will only be the two of us i do not want to be fat at 30, i want to be proud and stand in front of the camera not hide away like i did on holiday last year. Im also hoping after almost a year of waiting that my divorce will come through and im thinking big celebrations then- maybe a divorce party? A picture of me cutting a cake with only the bride on top? a cake i will not be eating mind!
This year holds plenty of promises for me, indeed some i am not sure will happen. A few years ago i went to see a physic, he told me some things that i will only know if their true if it happens this year after i turn 30, just incase it does i want to look my best! So my new years resolution is not only to loose weight but also to change the way i feel inside, to try my best no matter what and to try at least two new things..... not food obviously....now keep me away from that kitchen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment