Thursday 26 January 2012

Ive faced the scales once again

27/1/12
Ok so after the week from hell, it was time to weigh myself again this morning! I was so nervous cause although i cheated friday when i had my teeth out as i confessed, i was as good as gold the rest of the week, even going jogging. So as i stripped off and stood on the scales with my eyes tightly shut i was dreading it! However i am pleased to report that i lost 2 and a half pound! whoop whoop! Taking my total to 8lb since i stared my fat stick woman! So thats 31lb to go for my self set target! Im absolutly thrilled, i could have done a little dance if it wasnt so dark and cold and well stupid! I feel full of hope once more that i can do it again, that i can go away for my 30th and not hide from the camera, that maybe just maybe i can get the red heels out again, start to wear some nice underwear and not have to buy hammocks for my boobs.
Yesterday i finally threw out  my size 24s as well. I was keeping them just incase i got bigger and bigger and needed them once more, but like chocolate cake they just kept looking at me, and i was fed up. I refuse to go back up to a size 24 so they went in the bin, now i have to carry on loosing weight cause to be honest im so skint i cant afford any new clothes, and walking round naked was not on my plans for this year. Maybe just maybe this year is going to be my year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment