Tuesday 3 January 2012

Life of an Overeater- I dont want to be a fat mum

3/1/12
Ok so yesterday i told you about how i dont want to be the ugly sister anymore, today is reason number 2 I want to loose weight. Its simple really the picture above shows it all, i dont want to be a fat mum to George, Eloise or Sam. They will always be my babies but they are growing up so fast in fact George is going to high school this year and trust me I know how cruel kids can be. I dont want them to have to teased because of me (its a sad world when this is the case isnt it?) I dont want them to suffer cause i cant control what i put in my mouth. Now im not saying I want to be a 'stifler mum' but i would like to look nice and i suppose normal ( I hate that word but hey being overweight is not seen as normal anymore) My fat may have kept them warm in the womb and given them something to cry and snuggle against but no more. Now they need a mum that isnt going to break a swing, that wont dribble while on the trampoline (although maybe they caused that!) that is boring to go on a  seesaw with cause even with all 3 of them on the other side it just wont rise. As i have mentioned before George is now extremly careful not to call me fat, instead he continiously tells me im overgrown, Eloise is so sensitive about  what other people say, she had a friend round the other day who in her childhood innocense remarked that i was fat. Eloise looked horrified, whispered an apology in my ear and reassured me i wasnt fat at all. Thing is my kids shouldnt have to lie for me, until everyone stops being so predijuced that is what they feel they need to do. I have always hoped that my kids would take after my sisters, and judging by their blonde hair it looks like maybe they will. Maybe now tho I would like them to take after me to be determined, friendly and accepting of everyone.This blog as shown me so much, i have had such support and reassurance, i feel like i am liked and that i do belong somewhere, that people are right by my side as i take on this epic challenge but are also there to help me when i fall. to each and everyone of you and you know who you are, words just aint enough xx But i will set them a good example and show them that no matter what they are loved and to me they are perfect........now i have to go and try and squeeze in them bloody work trousers, wish me luck guys xx be back later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment