Sunday 29 January 2012

Lets all fight to exercise!

30/1/12
So the alarm went off at 6 for me and Eloise to go jogging, however she took one look outside and said can we exercise on the wii instead? To be honest being the big fat wimp i am I was very quick to agree. It is freezing outside and trust me when your warming your nipples back up they bloody hurt! So we set ourselves up to do a 10 minute jog (on the spot obviously). Then Sam appears round the door and of course he wants to join in also, now personally i cant see the problem with this, but Eloise is not impressed and the morning turns into a 'its my turn' , 'no not that one', 'its my turn for the pad' . jeez im only trying to get some exercise in, now i did 10 minutes on the spot and for some reason i can manage this but if it was outside i doubt i could manage 3 minutes, how does that work? Well anyway i got sweaty didnt i, isnt that what its all about? Thing is im starting to get unhappy again, i mean ive lost 8lb even i am impressed by my progress so far but why am i now looking at my body more and becoming uncreasingly unhappy? I swear the mirror seems to be getting my body bigger not smaller. why does how mind work like this? Im beginging to wonder where exactly this 8lb as come from. My chin is still keeping my neck warm, my bingo wings are still getting trapped in my bra and my stomachs still sit on my lap like 3 cats curling up for a cuddle. At what point do i start seeing bones?
Guess i should just add inpatient to my list of faults along with, chocoholic, depressive, talkative, excitable, greedy.........xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment