Wednesday 4 January 2012

Life of an Overeater- OMG the girl as willpower!

5/1/12
Morning peeps! I am happy to report a better day yesterday, one sure enough faced with temptations but i avoided them all! First was a tin of quality sweets that was passed around- i passed them straight past me! whoop whoop give the girl a carrot stick! The second was a cake or rather shall i say 3 cakes, it is tradition at our place to bring in cakes on your birthday so today i was offered a cake, there was doughnuts- jam filled sugar coated pieces of heaven that might have well just jumped straight on my thighs. Then there was muffins, light and fluffy with tiny bits of chocolate yum yum, but they was destined for my second chin. So i went for the 3rd option, a weightwatchers blueberry slice at a mere 81 calories! Who said you cant have your cake and eat it! That isnt to say that while the jam was oozing out of other peoples doughnuts i didnt want to lie underneath them to catch a stray drop- but i didnt! Even i am not that desperate for a sugar fix- yet!
So i have been trying to think of a exercise that i can stick to and have time to do, easier said than done! Im a big fan of the wii fit but at the moment it seems to be monopolised by the kids, so hey kids listen here mummy is the fat one not you so give me that remote or im going to paddy that its my turn! Logically tho i cant take the kids toy off them, plus it is in their bedrooms and i dont want john to think that there is a bomb hitting the house everytime i 'daintily' step off the balance board. So im open to ideas guys, I have thought about running but again its the time and the fact that if im honest i dont want everyone laughing at the chunk monster running down the road, boobs hitting my eyes and my arse cheeks flapping in the wind. Then i thought of kick boxing, cause you know for a fat chick i can get my leg up pretty high! Would love to be able to kick some ass too, but until I find a punching bag the fridge is just going to have to take the beating instead :)
So where does this leave me? A fat, wobbly big boobed lump who can kick pretty high and dances like beyonce?( i wish although my arse would give her a run for her money) theres only one thing for it, kids give me that bloody wii and John reinforce the ceiling :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment