Wednesday 18 January 2012

have i got the willpower?

19/1/12
I have had a shocking week, im glad to report i havent cheated yet but jesus if it carries on like this im going to need some serious willpower. Im a little anonyed with myself to be honest cause its only week 3 its not like ive been doing it years, i keep imagining how great i felt last time, the hot tub in cornwall, trousers that dont go pop but still every morning i keep wishing i could have something stodgy or chocolate. I think im feeling the strain more cause everything as decided to break on me, first it was the car and the washing machine, now my hob on my cooker isnt working, my cold tap wont turn on and as you all know im running majorly low on cupboard doors. Ive had toothache and ive got to not only face the scales but the dentist tomorrow and i know im being a baby but i feel like throwing a paddy. Im so worried we will have to cancel cornwall to pay for everything and to top it all off im having medical problems again.
Sorry enough whinging, i am now going to tell you all the good things about this week.... Sam as decided he is going to be 'kind' from now on, and bless him he is trying but waking me up at 4.55am 'so i dont have to rush' is not exactly the sort of 'kind' i like. Despite all my stresses i have not cheated and i also havent punched someone in the face for being a idiot so i think i deserve brownie points on that also. I faced my fears and went to the dentist initially i just have to force myself to go again tomorrow, and lets not forget the most important and truely best thing about this week- my family, how can i be a miserable cow when i am so lucky to have such a fantastic family and friends who i also consider family. Sometimes we just need to give ourselves a kick up the arse- and this is mine.........keep everything crossed for weigh day tomorrow guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment