Tuesday 24 January 2012

me vs nestle

24/1/12
As many of you may remember i wrote a blog a short while ago about how nestle made me fat by taking away my favourite chocolate bar with no prior warning, this in turn made me want to binge on anything i liked incase it happened again. Well today i bring you some breaking news....NESTLE are at it again!!! They obviously learnt alittle from last time as this time they are giving us prior warning. This is a shock to my system and as me panicking about not being able to get my chocolate obsession point across. Now as i am sure you are all aware i am not that fussy when it  comes to chocolate however everyone as their favourites and i am quite found of kitkat chunkys, its the thick piece of chocolate on the top that does it for me! Now they have brought out 4 new flavours- double chocolate chunky, peanut butter chunky, white chocolate chunky and orange chunky! They downside is that they are only bringing them out for a limited time and the one that sells the most is the only one that stays, now i am not being melodramatic here but i could be missing out big time on a new taste senstation! You see i cant even try all four flavours cause on my diet it doesnt say anywhere (and i checked the small print) that i can have a chunky fest! Ok so one out of four is going to stay but what if it isnt my favourite??? Is this going to be a turning point in my life where i have to make a huge decision? I think so and i have been thinking alot! The way i see it i have 3 options- 1) Just dont eat the bloody chocolate Julie!, 2) eat them, put what ive lost back on and wallow in my lack of willpower or 3) bombard Nestle with phonecalls, emails and letters and demand they see the point of my plight! Ok so i am over exaggerating a little (ok a lot) I am not going to do 2 or 3 i have to do 1! Althought i do have one more little trick up my sleeve.............never ever go in to a shop again! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment