Saturday 7 January 2012

Life of an Overeater- Fat stickwoman

7/1/12
So this picture above (i said i was fat not an artist)  is my new tool in dieting. Now i know that i will never be a stickwomen cause lets face it, wouldnt i look boring, but i shouldnt be such a fat stickwomen. This picture now takes pride of place on my fridge, unfortunalty it doesnt oink at me but then the piucture says it all. Plus every friday when i weigh myself i get to (hopefully) colour in some spaces, thats right each space equals a pound and my body is split into 39 pounds as that is my target before i go away for my 30th. The big question is tho wish space to colour in first! I think i have covered all the appropiate places of fat on my body, so maybe it isnt a normal stick man, but its my stick woman and im proud of it :)
I also have another thing to be proud of...... my first shopping trip with no baddies in my trolley, i was so tempted but i resisted and found myself another treat instead....hair stuff :) Now last time it was knickers but i now own so many pairs that its just stupid, plus im hoping my kitchen picker knickers will be too big soon. I was tempted by bra's but hey again im hoping to knock a few inches off my knockers also! So i thought i would focus on something i like about myself, and i do like my hair its the only bit of me thats thin after all so i thought i would treat it as it gets pulled rather alot! This shopping trip i bought myself a bit of hair bling, in the shape of headbands (trust me il try and pull the fashion faux pas off) but the possibilities are endless, bobbles, clip, dye, posh conditioning treatments and maybe when i loose my 39 pounds a new style! Im so smug with myself cause when im messing with my hair im also not in the kitchen eating ( and ive tried eating my hair it gets stuck in my teeth) Watch this space ladies me and my stickwoman are going to have the best year ever.....and just to be doubly backed up ive bought some options hot chocolate for when i really cant take the snickers shakes anymore ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment