Saturday 21 January 2012

Ruined

21/1/12
Morning all, you can all officially hate me now- i have cheated- big time. yesterday as you are all aware i had two of my teeth removed, it was horrid, worse than i expected and left me bleeding and in agony all day, i hadnt eaten all day and by the time the numbness wore off early evening i was starving and sore, so i hate a bar of dairy milk followed by a dominoes pizza, then just to make me feel even worse the bleeding started back up again, This morning i am still feeling really quite poorly, the bleeding is on and off still, my face is swollen and so painful, im trying so hard to stick to my diet and so far today i am sticking to it purely because all my diet food is not mushy enough. Im feeling pretty sorry for myself, i was hoping today to be back to being determined and well again, instead im sitting here typing, crying and holding my mouth. Im so scared now for weigh day already i was doing so well and to be honest im not sure how im going to get on today, i am almost wishing i had never had it done. I feel utterly drained, hardly any sleep and i shook all day yesterday, and as you are all aware by now when im feeling down i turn to food, what am i going to do? Ive completly ruined everything :( be back later hopefully xx

No comments:

Post a Comment