Thursday 5 January 2012

Life of an Overeater- addictive!

6/1/12
Well week number one is over and i have lost 3 pounds! I wanted more but hey at least im losing, you just cant please some women can you! At least i am going in the right direction tho, and hopefully next week will bring me some more loss. This week i have noticed that i have craved chocolate everyday, most mornings i am waking up already planning what my calories will allow me for that day. So i started looking at myself mnore deeper and i have come to the conclusion that I have a major addictive personality! It started when i was looking through my bedroom trying to tidy up, and i counted 64 pairs of knickers! Yes 64! ive got funny ones, 'sexy' ones, thongs, sparkly ones, bridgets you name it its in there!. I didnt always have so many knickers but last time i lost all my weight i found i needed a new addiction, instead of treating myself to food i was buying knickers, the problem is that when i started buying food again i also kept up with the knickers! Then there is magazines i religiously buy 5 magazines without fail, and as for books i have so many that its impossible to even get in one cupboard.
Then there is the obsession with calories, oh the love hate relation between us is a strong turbulant one. I am like a walking information stand on what chocolate is the best to eat, the lowest possible lunch you can get away with. But the funny thing is i have never logged how many calories are in a doughnut, in a bottle of wkd or a big fat fry up, maybe i have conciously avoided them so that if i do eat them i can 'ignore' them as im not sure. Ima  funny old creature arent i! So what is my new obsession going to be? I think i can safely say that i have enough knickers to clothe the whole of africa, although im not sure they would like my style, a little african women in a pair of knickers with the honey monster on the front is not something we would normally see after all. So what shall my new obsession be? maybe i should work on my hammocks this time (sorry i meant bra's) but jesus do you know how hard it is to fit my jugs into a nice bra! I have to pretty much fold my nipple over 3 times, scoop my hand under and push them into the cups. this of course means i never have a 'nipple on' from the cold as my nipples are conviently hidden within my huge busoms. Plus i hard bras i mean how restrictive! they breathe a rather loud sigh of relief when they are finally released ar the evening and are free once again to keep my knees warm. So until more weight is lost bra's cannot be the new obsession. However bling is not so weightist.............................xx

No comments:

Post a Comment