Thursday 19 January 2012

Weigh day again

20/1/12
Ok so its 5.26am and im up really cause in a few hours im going to get my teeth taken out and im scared! Very scared, but i thought seen as im up i will weigh myself and try and cheer myself up. After a horrendous week i was really hoping for a good result and i lost! But i lost a measly 1 and a half pound! I know i lost and everything but i am a bit gutted, i was hoping for more seen as ive hardly eaten and have been so so good all week despite all the set backs that would normally send me running (ok driving) to the shop for a bit fat dairy milk. Im nervous and disapointed but im not going to let it stop me, i suppose if i look on the bright  side i have now lost just over half a stone, and if i hadnt been dieting i could have at least put a stone on, cause i do put weight on so so easily. Another plus point is i havent got to argue the toss on whether i should have a treat or not cause most of the day my mouth is going to be numb, im just hoping that when i come out i will be relieved that my teeth have gone and have no more trouble and properly get on with it in the hope that i loose a couple of pound next week. To me it is really important i loose just over 2lb next week as it means i will drop those all important stone digits on  the scales, unfortunatly i will still be in double digits but it will be a lower double digit! lol
Next week however i am going out for an evening, i will be over my allowance on alcohol alone but i havent been out in almost a year and i think that i really deserve to go out, i was so crippled with depression on my birthday last july i even stayed in that day and just asked my family to come to me cause i couldnt face going out. So i know i have come a long way in myself but now i am panicking that next week i am going to scupper my diet all in one day! So come one guys and gals youve been so good to me so far and i know im a cheeky cow but could you all keep everything crossed for me today that it goes well with my teeth, for next weeks weigh day and that i dont put it all back on by having a few drinks next week, gawd i am asking alot aint i!.....Now if you will excuse me im just going to bang my head up the wall until dentist time :( xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment